COVID-19 Delivery Information Update
COVID-19 Lockdown Update
Please access the official SA Government COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal here https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Due to the South African government implementing a national lockdown from 23:59 PM Thursday 26 March 2020, the following measures will be in place:
- From Thursday 14 May 2020
- Government has allowed that:
- Warehouse will start shipping all products
- All outstanding orders will now be dispatched
- Limited support will be available by email only. Contact us here for support
We are continuously monitoring the evolving situation around COVID-19 and are following the expert guidance of health authorities, local governments and the World Health Organization. We have implemented the following measures to ensure we can operate safely, and responsibly:
- Steps have been taken to ensure that all our facilities have increased the frequency and extent of their cleanings
- All staff are following WHO guidelines for personal hygiene and self-isolation
We have instructed drivers and delivery personnel to follow a ‘No Contact’ delivery policy:
- When our delivery drivers arrive at your delivery address, they have been instructed to ring the bell, and stand back at a safe distance
- The driver will place the products at your door and wait for you to answer
- The driver will then record your name, date and time of delivery in front of you, so you won’t need to sign any paperwork
- You collect your items and head back indoors
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly, before and after receiving your delivery
- Please avoid any direct contact with drivers, such as handshakes
Track My Order
Need an update on your order or delivery status? Simply click here and enter your order email and order number to get the latest updates.
At Capestorm we strive for service excellence and this extends to our delivery policy. We use Dawn Wing to deliver your order nationwide. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please call us or email us via our contact us page.
|Under R600||R50 R100 (reduced for lockdown duration)|
|NB: Deliveries are made during office hours (8am to 5pm) and on weekdays only|
|Dawn Wing||Nationwide lockdown delivery (all products)||3 - 7 work days (public holidays and weekends excluded / once order processed)|
|Below options only available after lockdown is lifted:|
|Dawn Wing||Main centre*||24 - 48 hours (weekdays only)|
|Dawn Wing||Regional||2 - 6 working days|
|Dawn Wing||Remote areas||3 - 7 working days|
|NB: Deliveries times are estimated and are dependent on specific routes and road conditions
*Main centres: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane and Kimberley
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses (no PO boxes) within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on or after the following Monday.
- A unique waybill tracking number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, Dawn Wing, or the Capestorm Service Centre.