The Namaqualand Flower Festival is an epic weekend of adventure, flowers, camping, dancing, running, singing, star gazing, culture education, laughing, bush walks, traditional dance, bushman paintings, Botany, Bees, Conservation, Foraging, Music, Black eagles, Prize giving and a very popular, Open mic experience! All while mixing with like-minded people.
Enter the draw by filling in your details below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions, conducted by Capestorm.
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prizes to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Participation by all participants in the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions through Capestorm Facebook (@capestormza), Instagram (@capestormza), Capestorm emailers and Capestorm digital advertising constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- Prize excludes: Transport to and from the experience venue: Gifberg Holiday Farm
Flowers, Friendships, Community and Culture. This is what the Namaqualand Flower Festival is about. The idea is to ensure that when you leave, you are enriched, healthier, more alive, full of love, inspired to spread joy and energised for life.
Thanks to No Danger Diaries, the Festival promises to be a wholesome weekend filled with dancing, singing, trail exploring and an unbelievable vibe. Connect with an epic community of nature lovers, trail runners and like-minded people from a variety of backgrounds and age groups who thrive on fresh air and music.
2 x tickets to the Namaqualand Flower Festival
Capestorm gear to the value of R1000
Transport to and from the experience venue: Gifberg Holiday Farm
Event host info:
Adventurers Sebastian Davies and Grant Ross started Namaqualand flower festival in 2008. Back then it was a small trail run event, which became so popular over the years, that it grew into a full weekend festival.
Learn more: https://namaqualandflowerfestival.co.za/
- Koisan Welcome circle
- Secret sunset
- Trail run
- Nature walk
- Open mic followed by bands playing and then a dj set
- Silent disco
- Breathing workshop
- Live morning act – post Saturday night blues session
- Prize giving