Hot air ballooning in South Africa is undoubtedly one of the best ways to take in the landscapes of this beautiful country.
Floating high above the ground, you will have a spectacular, uninterrupted view of the beautiful Balgowan, Kamberg and Dargle Valleys below.
Enter the draw by filling in your details below:
Summarised Terms and Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions, conducted by Capestorm.
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prizes to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Participation by all participants in the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions through Capestorm Facebook (@capestormza), Instagram (@capestormza), Capestorm emailers and Capestorm digital advertising constitutes acceptance of these rules.
Described as a magical experience, hot air ballooning is one of the oldest forms of flight known to man. Nowadays tailored to meet the needs of the public, hot air ballooning has become a highly sought after bucket list activity.
Trips begin just before sunrise. You’ll gently lift off the ground to a height of approximately 10-20m and leisurely float along with the wind. At this height, you will have a glorious panoramic view of the sunrise as well as keep on the lookout for animals on the ground below.
Upon landing, you will receive champagne and be accompanied to the nearby restaurant for breakfast.
Upon entering this Bucketlist Competition, you stand to win the following:
2 x Hot Air Balloon flights in KZN Midlands
Champaign and breakfast upon landing
Capestorm gear worth R1000
Transport to and from the experience venue
Event host info:
Hot Air Ballooning SA
Learn more: https://www.hotairballooningsa.co.za/
- Meet at the predetermined location a little before sunrise
- Welcomed with a hot drink whilst photographing the preparation and hot inflation of the balloon
- All aboard! Pilot/passenger briefing
- AIRBORNE! Flying time approximately 1 hour
- On landing enjoy a celebratory glass of champagne and soft drinks whilst the crew deflate the balloon
- Return to the launch site/lodge by vehicle
- Presentation of souvenir certificate
- Allow 3 - 4 hours for the entire experience