Rugged mountains, wild camping, spectacular stars and great bush cuisine all form part of why this 4-day Orange River Adventure is very high on our Bucketlist.
The Felix Unite Orange River 4-day trip is an experience that will leave you feeling restored and revitalised with a sense of achievement. It’s the kind of adventure where one minute your adrenaline will be pumping as the water surges around your canoe and in the next moment you will feel peace and tranquillity as the huge, shimmering river becomes placid and still again, and your only concern becomes finding a comfortable spot for the night and catching that big fish!
Enter the draw by filling in your details below:
Summarised Terms and Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions, conducted by Capestorm.
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prizes to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Participation by all participants in the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions through Capestorm Facebook (@capestormza), Instagram (@capestormza), Capestorm emailers and Capestorm digital advertising constitutes acceptance of these rules.
The team at Felix Unite have been guiding for many years and will take you safely down the river while you paddle between the beautiful rock formations of the Richtersveld where quiet stretches of the Orange River contrast exhilarating rapids. They will also cook delicious and wholesome meals for you while you relax and soak up the tranquillity under the starlit African sky.
2x Orange River four-day canoe trip with qualified APA GUIDES. All meals and paddling equipment to be provided
1 x Cabana Accommodation on the last night (sharing) with dinner & breakfast for guests
1 x Capestorm online voucher worth R1000
Transport to the starting point of the trip: Felix Unite Base Camp
Flights and Car Hire trip is self-drive.
Drinks [hard and soft]
Camping Gear – refer kitlist
Any additional costs not covered above or stipulated.
Event host info:
Felix Unite River Adventures
Learn more: https://www.felixunite.com/orange-river-trips/orange-river-4-day-trips/
- Arrive at Provenance camp
- Eat dinner
- Enjoy your first night under the stars at base camp
- Breakfast and briefing at basecamp
- Start paddling downstream
- Find a comfortable spot on the banks of the Orange River
- Set up camp, enjoy food prepared by guides
- Sleep under the stars
- Breakfast and briefing
- Continue paddling downstream, take in the scenery, race the rapids, make lots of memories
- Enjoy the 3rd evening under the stars at chosen camp spot
- Breakfast and briefing
- End off at Cabana Accommodation
- Return with the best adventure stories