This 2 hour Kayak Tour will take you along the stunning Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the V&A Waterfront, past the Green Point lighthouse, before cruising back to base.
Enter the draw by filling in your details below:
Summarised Terms and Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions, conducted by Capestorm.
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prizes to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Participation by all participants in the Capestorm Bucketlist competitions through Capestorm Facebook (@capestormza), Instagram (@capestormza), Capestorm emailers and Capestorm digital advertising constitutes acceptance of these rules.
Dolphins, seals, penguins, sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town waters and while we may not be lucky enough to encounter all this beautiful wildlife on every tour, we can assure you that all your senses will be tantalised.
Let’s go kayaking …
Upon entering this Bucketlist Competition, you stand to win the following:
2 x Atlantic Outlook Kayak Tours
Capestorm gear worth R1000
You will be given kayaks, paddles, life jackets, qualified tour guide and safety equipment for the experience
Transport to and from the experience venue (V&A Waterfront)
Drinks, snacks, sun and weather protection
Event host info:
Learn more: https://www.atlanticoutlook.com/
- Guests should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- A safety briefing will commence 10 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart
- The 2 hour kayak tour will take you along the stunning Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the V&A Waterfront, past the Green Point lighthouse